CORE VIBRATIONAL BLUEPRINT
UNDERSTANDING YOUR RESONANT FREQUENCY
The ability of one vibrating object to force another object into vibrational motion is referred to as a forced vibration. This is a pure example of resonance is when one object vibrating at the same natural core frequency of a second object, forces that second object into vibrational motion. Regardless of the vibrating system, if resonance occurs, a large vibration results.
This is where the importance of harmonics comes into play. A harmonic is the mirror image of the natural vibration or frequency of an object. However, a harmonic is much more. A harmonic not only includes the natural core vibration or frequency of an object, but a harmonic also includes an infinite series of frequencies, which are all reflections of the natural core vibration or frequency of an object. The result of this “harmonic resonance" between two or more systems is always a large and powerful vibration.
Unfortunately, the impact of this trauma and disharmony on your grand piano doesn’t end here. As you continue to play, the disharmonious vibration of the traumatized cords now has a negative impact on the remaining perfectly tuned cords by causing disharmony in them also. Before long, every perfectly tuned cord in your piano has been negatively impacted by one way or another, and plays in total disharmony. Your piano is a mess! So let me ask you, would your traumatized piano be in harmony and have harmonic resonance with other perfectly tuned pianos? The answer is no, you would be in total disharmony. Furthermore, two traumatized grand pianos playing together would result in discourse. This type of disharmony is not only limited to grand pianos, I see this type of disharmony take place between couples, families, friends, people, and pets. This is the extreme danger of stressors/trauma.
If the body/mind is exposed to some type of trauma and disharmony, the healthy natural core vibrational blueprint can be negatively impacted and can become disharmonious, imbalanced, and weak. The 6 different categories of stressors/trauma that can negatively impact the body/mind are as follows….
1. Structural Stressors/Trauma – muscle, bone, connective tissue, scars, etc (car accidents, blunt trauma, falls, sprains, breaks, crashes, impacts, surgery, burns, dental, etc)
2. Chemical Stressors/Trauma – viral & bacterial infections, parasites, fungus & mold, food allergies & sensitivities, genetic mutations (MTHFR), nutritional deficiencies, biochemical imbalances, vaccines, toxins, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, amalgam fillings, etc.
3. Emotional Stressos/Trauma - untimely deaths, abuse, neglect, accidents, events, negative programming, brainwashing, negative thoughts and/or emotion, unresolved psycho-emotional issues, etc.
4. Electromagnetic Stressors/Trauma – non-native EMF (electromagnetic fields), WiFi, cell phones, computers, TV, high power lines, x-ray’s, airplanes, florescent lights, LED lights, tanning beds, smart meters, geopathic, etc.
5. Spiritual Stressors/Trauma - Unresolved spiritual conflict or trauma, etc.
6. Other - unclassified types of trauma
A body/mind that has been traumatized will have its healthy natural core vibration negatively impacted, corrupted, and weakened, and may lose its front line defense against other dangerous disharmonious vibrating systems. The body/mind in this weaken vibrational state may not be able to withstand the harmful effects of dangerous vibrating systems such as viruses, bacteria, cancer, toxins, heavy metals, electromagnetic radiation, etc., and may no longer have the capacity withstand disease and illness.
These dangerous vibrating systems that the healthy body once had the ability to energetically withstand in the past, now become energetic stressors/trauma, continuing to weaken the natural core vibration of the body and causing more disharmony. These negative stressors/trauma can continue to negatively impact the natural core vibrations of the body causing a cascade of other imbalances and disharmony throughout the body. Because of these stressors/trauma, body has entered into a tail spin of poor health and well-being. Many people have been in a tailspin of poor health for such a long period of time, that they have forgotten how it feels to be healthy.